If you think video editing is too complicated, you should try Movavi Video Editor for Windows with its new ultra-intuitive interface. We guarantee you’ll be able to create a demo, a video tutorial with your own voice-over commentary, a video message for your family, or a funny animation for your friends in no time – even if you’ve never edited a video before! Add video fragments, overlay music and stylish titles, join multiple clips together with animated transitions, and save to any format. You’ll be editing like a pro before you know it!
Improve video quality. Add various special effects
Movavi’s useful filters and special effects will take you from indie filmmaker to master director – improve the quality of your video clips or give a new perspective to a familiar image. Apply enhancing automatic filters or adjust the parameters of your video manually to achieve a unique combination of colors, light, and contrast. Use the new special effects like Twirl, Stripes, Find Edges, and others to create an art video from your raw footage. Try the Split Screen effect to combine up to four clips on a single screen and the Zoom effect to imitate the camera zoom.
Split, crop, and join movies. Add music and titles
The new built-in splitting program lets you slice your movies into multiple scenes and swap them around on the timeline so they play in any order you like. Cut out unnecessary elements. Hold down the Select button to mark the scenes you want to keep, or the Deselect button to delete the parts you don’t want, all while you’re viewing the real-time playback. Join fragments on the timeline back to back or make a smooth transition between two scenes by adding one of the many creative fades. Add multiple title tracks and add new animated titles for extra interest.
Create slideshows in 5 minutes
Switch from the timeline to the storyboard mode to create stunning slideshows. Add multiple images to the panel and they will automatically turn into a slideshow with transitions between the frames. Save your slideshows as video files and share them online to make your friends’ day. Add music and titles, even create a greeting video slideshow for the holidays or just for fun.
Import and save 2D and 3D video in any format: SD, HD, DVD
Process video files, music, and pictures. Movavi Video Editor supports the most popular video and audio formats, including AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, QuickTime, VOB, MP3, even video from DVD discs and more. Plus, with our Windows video editing software, you can import your DV/HDV camera footage to your hard drive and convert it to any format. When your project is ready, save it in the appropriate format for how you’re going to use it: as a video file in one many supported formats, for your mobile device, on a DVD, or for uploading to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo.
Capture video from camcorders, TV-tuners, and VHS. Record audio
Capture video from DV cameras and TV tuners. Save MPEG2-TS and AVCHD video from camcorders to your PC. Record live video. Add a special touch to your video travel diary or memorable family event. Digitize VHS tapes. Capture yourself on a webcam and create a featured video lesson. For anyone interested in 3D video shooting and editing, we have great news – Movavi does even 3D video. Expand your soundtrack with do-it-yourself audio recordings using any sound card input – microphone, electric guitar, and more. You can also record audio directly into your movie.
- LUTsThe long-awaited LUTs are finally here! Tweak the atmosphere in your videos, easily recreate the color schemes from your favorite movies, apply any LUT to videos from different cameras so all clips have the same color palette.
- Audio synchronizationThis new feature is useful for anyone who records audio and video separately, or who wants to synchronize sound from different cameras. Now this can be done in one click with no manual adjustments.
- Blanks on the timelineLeave empty space between clips to insert titles, pauses, or a transition to another scene. Move clips around on the timeline however you like for comfortable editing.
- Enhanced transitionsYou can now add transitions to overlay tracks as well as to the main video track. In addition, transition length can now be adjusted right on the timeline – just drag the transition edges between the clips to the left or right to change the duration.
- Improved cropThe updated crop feature now retains the original video resolution. As a result, the quality of your videos will remain high even after cropping.
Remark: x64 is using bb2018 hook…
(Cracked Silent Repack)