Ontrack® EasyRecovery™ is a complete solution to recover lost data from all kinds of storage devices such as desktop and laptop hard drives, external hard drives, memory cards, SSD drives, SD cards, etc.
The powerful scan engine of the software does a thorough scan of the selected storage device, shows a preview of files found during the scanning process and finally saves them to a specified destination. Separate options to recover documents, folders, mails or multimedia files from the storage media is also available.
Ontrack® EasyRecovery™ allows you to save the scan result information to resume the recovery process at a later stage.
- Deleted File Recovery: Recovers all accidentally deleted files.
- Partition Recovery: Recovers data from damaged, deleted, formatted and lost partitions on any storage media device.
- Data Recovery from Crashed OS/Computer: Provides the option to create a Bootable Recovery Drive to recover data from the crashed operating system or computer. Supports recovery from all versions of Windows.
- Raw Recovery Support: Raw recovery of volumes and hard drives to search data based on signatures.
- Deep Scanning: ‘Deep Scan’ does a comprehensive file signature-based search to maximize recovery in tough cases of data loss. Deep Scan is particularly useful for recovering the files that couldn’t be found with normal scanning.
- Specific File Search: Support to search a specific type of files in a logical drive/specific folder.
- Specific Folder Search: Support to search a specific folder for lost & deleted data.
- Image Creation: Supports the creation of image for hard disk and volumes for recovery.
- Preview Support: Supports preview of files before recovery for most file types.
- Save and Resume Recovery Session: Save and resume recovery option to recover data at a later stage without scanning the drive again.
- BitLocker Support: Supports drives that are encrypted with BitLocker.
- File System Support: Supports multiple file systems such as:
- Windows file systems – NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT.
- CD/DVD file systems – CDFS, UDF, and HFS+.
- Simultaneous Scanning for File Systems: Supports scanning of multiple file systems simultaneously and gives you the best possible scan results.
- Supported File Types: Supports more than 300 File types be the default. Also, supports adding and editing custom file types.
- Support for Multiple Drive Types: Recovers data from desktop and laptop hard drives, external hard drives and pen drives, memory cards, SSD drives, SD cards, etc.
A complete solution for data recovery professionals that provides all the tools needed to perform recoveries on logically corrupt Windows, Mac, and Linux files systems and all types of computer storage devices.
- Multiple system installation software license
- Includes license for commercial use
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- Creates disk images
- Clones HDDs and SSDs
- Recovers data from CDs and DVDs
- Recovers lost or formatted RAID volumes
- Repairs corrupt videos and photos
(Cracked Silent Install Repack)