Fast Picture Viewer for Windows 10/11 with compact UI, that can be hidden.
Features image effects, galleries, EXIF, image optimization and more.
The application automatically adjusts itself to your screen.
Clean, free, fast. No bloated UI. No annoying pop-ups.
Why use PicView
Quick to start up & uses a built-in preloader to instantly switch to next image.
Compact and neatly organized UI, that can be completely hidden.
View pictures inside archives such as ZIP, RAR, 7z, etc (requires 7-Zip or WinRAR to be installed).
Adapts to Screen
The application can automatically fit itself to best fit on your screen.
Change it and customize it to your liking
Want to just show the image with no UI?
Toggle the UI by pressing Alt + Z. Hold shift down to drag window.
The hover buttons and the colored window border can be turned on/off in the settings window.
Press B to toggle background for images with transparent background
Rotate, flip, crop, convert to different image file formats
Lossless image optimization
Color Picker tool
Drag & drop and pasting from clipholder supports files, folders, URLs and archives
Sort files by: name, file size, date created, last accessed, latest edit, file extension and randomized
Loop through files in folder
Stay on top of other windows
Open file in external application
Cut, copy, send file to recycle bin or delete permanently
Show file in folder
View file properties
Changes made v1.7.7:
- Added a new function to enable users to add an image as a lock screen image
- Added a new function to prevent zooming out of an image when it’s at full size
- Improved zoom and panning for the full-screen view and the full-screen gallery view
- Updated the user interface of the effects window and the settings window
- The Optimize Image function now displays an error message if the file is unsupported
- Fixed an issue with clicking the navigation arrows in fullscreen view, which caused the button to return to normal size not to work
- Fixed image resize function to properly reload the image after resizing
- Fixed EXIF rating functionality not working
- Fixed image cropping functionality not working correctly
- Fixed blinking of the image when navigating using the bottom toolbar arrows
- Fixed blinking of the image when using the color picker
- Fixed an issue where the application would sometimes start in the wrong location and size
- Fixed base64 images not loading at the correct size from start-up
- Fixed the display of wrong tooltip in the settings menu
- Fixed the image file dragging functionality to register only when the cursor is on the image
- Fixed the logo menu, when no image is shown, to correctly resize itself when resizing the window
- Fixed the logo image to follow the color scheme
- Fixed incorrect color when clicking the expand button in the image info window and the about window
One thought on “PicView 1.7.7”
Great viewer, smooth zooming is also my favorite feature.
But it is not possible to set all picture format default programs in win10
It’s a pity that you can only set the picture format one by one