Traditional professional radio programming applications are designed for traditional radio stations that can and expect to pay thousands of dollars for extremely sophisticated and complex software. But what if that’s not you?
If you need a simple, affordable, reliable solution to automating your broadcasting needs, RadioBOSS radio automation software is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Whether it’s building and scheduling crossfaded programming for your terrestrial or Internet radio station, creating the right audio atmosphere in your restaurant or store, or broadcasting from live events, RadioBOSS has been the choice of thousands of broadcasters just like you for the past fourteen years.
RadioBOSS makes it easy and fast to convert and manage audio assets, build playlists with advertising support, hourly blocks, rotations, crossfading, automatic leveling and other professional-level features and play your playlists to your local, terrestrial or Internet broadcasting system.
- Produce professional, sophisticated audio programming for a fraction of the cost of other radio programming applications. Robust support for Internet broadcasters. Built-in support for Internet streaming (Shoutcast v1, v2, Icecast, Windows Media Services), automatically sending metadata (upload to FTP, HTTP request, text or XML file) and using streamed Internet audio in playlists.
- Work the way you want. RadioBOSS lets you grab, use and work with your preferred audio formats, Winamp and VST plugins, multichannel cards (4.0, 5.1, 7.1 etc), individualized RadioBOSS profiles.
- Create sophisticated professional playlists with crossfade support, automatic volume leveling, timed announcements, block rotations, advertising volume enhancement and more.
- RadioBOSS’s fourteen years of continuous improvement and enhancement means you can trust RadioBOSS to play unattended for days, weeks and months.
- Hardware (minimal): CPU 2 Ghz 2 cores; 1 GB RAM; 1 GB hard disk space
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2; 32- or 64-bits.
- Microphone bed is started and stopped with a fade (can be configured in Advanced Settings)
- Stream arhive feature: fixed AAC recording and other bugs
- Fixed: Start/End markers set in Track Tool are applied in Cart Wall
- Fixed: occasional error message when creating a backup
- Improved accessibility in Music Library
- Fixed: FTP downloads with username and password specified sometimes didn’t work
- Added “clearplaylist down” scheduler command to remove tracks after the playing track
- connect and disconnect scheduler commands: multiple servers can be specified, comma separated
- Fixed upcoming event countdown timer
- Added %rating title format variable
- API: playbackinfo command returns Relay status
- API: readtag/writetag commands added Hook In and Hook Out values
- Advanced settings: added fade in and fade out configuration for auto intro
- Fixed: last played and playcount were not updated for video files
- Other minor improvements and bugs fixed
Remark: Special thanks to Vinnu (Tsrh) release…
May detected as vmprotect virus.. bypass the antivirus incase need use.
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64