Traditional professional radio programming applications are designed for traditional radio stations that can and expect to pay thousands of dollars for extremely sophisticated and complex software. But what if that’s not you?
If you need a simple, affordable, reliable solution to automating your broadcasting needs, RadioBOSS radio automation software is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Whether it’s building and scheduling crossfaded programming for your terrestrial or Internet radio station, creating the right audio atmosphere in your restaurant or store, or broadcasting from live events, RadioBOSS has been the choice of thousands of broadcasters just like you for the past fourteen years.
RadioBOSS makes it easy and fast to convert and manage audio assets, build playlists with advertising support, hourly blocks, rotations, crossfading, automatic leveling and other professional-level features and play your playlists to your local, terrestrial or Internet broadcasting system.
- Produce professional, sophisticated audio programming for a fraction of the cost of other radio programming applications. Robust support for Internet broadcasters. Built-in support for Internet streaming (Shoutcast v1, v2, Icecast, Windows Media Services), automatically sending metadata (upload to FTP, HTTP request, text or XML file) and using streamed Internet audio in playlists.
- Work the way you want. RadioBOSS lets you grab, use and work with your preferred audio formats, Winamp and VST plugins, multichannel cards (4.0, 5.1, 7.1 etc), individualized RadioBOSS profiles.
- Create sophisticated professional playlists with crossfade support, automatic volume leveling, timed announcements, block rotations, advertising volume enhancement and more.
- RadioBOSS’s fourteen years of continuous improvement and enhancement means you can trust RadioBOSS to play unattended for days, weeks and months.
- Hardware (minimal): CPU 2 Ghz 2 cores; 1 GB RAM; 1 GB hard disk space
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2; 32- or 64-bits.
“next” command: added option to wait for fade out to finish before starting next track (CueNextOnEnd)
Added “setcasttitle” command to update streaming title
Added title format variables for playback position
Ads Scheduler: right-click menu option to duplicate an advert
Track Tool: added hot keys for Next and Previous
Fixed: play button in column didn’t work in AUX player
Fixed: top menu bar was not accessible for screen readers
Fixed audio CD prelisten bug
Minor improvements and bugs fixed
Special thanks to Vinnu release
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64