This fast, highly configurable IPv4/IPv6 scanner can streamline many of your network support procedures. Its well-designed interface, light weight and portability coupled with an extensive range of options and advanced features make SoftPerfect Network Scanner an invaluable tool, whether you are a professional system administrator, someone providing occasional network maintenance, or a general user interested in computer security.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell. It also scans for remote services, registry, files and performance counters; offers flexible filtering and display options and exports NetScan results to a variety of formats from XML to JSON.
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Discovers writable and hidden shared folders.
- Detects internal and external IP addresses.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Supports remote SSH, PowerShell and VBScript command execution.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, JSON, CSV and TXT.
- Integrates with Nmap for OS discovery, vulnerability tests, and much more.
- Can be run from a USB flash drive without installation.
Added: dark theme support on Windows 10/11.
Improved: showing new device count in icon overlay.
Improved: reading installed apps from 32-bit registry.
Fixed: missing V3UserName in SNMP script object.
Thanks to Deltafox Patch and flash13 (nsane) sharing…
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86 x64