The Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum Production Suite has everything you need to produce professional-level HD movies. Users can edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD, as well as create breathtaking 3D video with our innovative stereoscopic 3D tools.
Professional-Level Power for Your Home Studio.
Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software has everything needed to produce spectacular HD movies. Edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD. Powerful features for video compositing, color correction, and soundtrack creation help you get feature-film results in your home studio. Use the surround sound mixing tools to create 5.1 soundtracks. Choose from hundreds of professional 2D and 3D video effects, titles, and filters. Upload movies to YouTube™, burn to Blu-ray Disc™, or author DVDs using beautifully designed themes or your own custom menus and graphics. Exclusive Sony Show Me How interactive tutorials help you get started fast. Vegas™ Movie Studio Platinum Edition – powerful tools for video compositing, color correction, and surround sound mixing help you get feature-film results in your home studio. To share, upload movies to YouTube™, burn to Blu-ray Disc™, or author DVDs with custom menus and graphics.Edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD™. Work simultaneously with standard definition and high definition in the same project. DVD Architect™ Studio software is included so you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects with custom menus, buttons, backgrounds, and navigation. 56 easy-to-use themes are included to get you started.Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 software uses simple drag-and-drop editing and basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste to create professional-looking movies on your PC. You can personalize your movies with text animations, title rolls and scrolling credits. Play video in slow or fast motion, reverse video, or apply advanced effects such as green screen and picture-in-picture.Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 software includes video effects and 2D and 3D video transitions to enhance your movies. All of the video effects are keyframeable: you can set the specific video frame where an effect begins and the frame where it ends. You can even specify the level of effect for every frame in between! To see your effects and transitions in action, Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software lets you preview effects and transitions in real time at full resolution on your computer monitor or on a secondary monitor.Powerful audio tools let you create movies that sound as good as they look. Here are some examples of what you can do with audio in Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software: create a custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, use track envelopes to control audio volume and panning, record and edit live audio, synchronize audio with video.Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software provides a range of disc authoring tools. Choose from dozens of ready-made templates or create your own custom backgrounds and buttons. Create titles, multiple menus, scene-selction menus, slideshows, music compilations and more. All of this can then be authored to standard-definition DVD or high-definition Blu-ray Disc.Supported OS:
Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Windows Vista® (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7What’s New in Version 11.0:
* Stereoscopic 3D editing, upload to YouTube 3D, and 3D Blu-ray Disc burning.
* New Titles & Text plug-in.
* New video plug-in SDK with updated controls for keyframe animation.
* Added support for 50p and 60p projects, capture, and print to tape:
Project templates: HD 720-50p (1280×720, 50 fps), HD 720-60p (1280×720, 59.94 fps)
* Audio event effects.
* A fully updated Render As dialog that streamlines the rendering process and makes it easy to manage your favorite render templates.
* Improved usability of the Trimmer and Video Preview windows with the addition of transport controls.
* Press Alt+Down Arrow during playback to move the edit cursor to the playback cursor location for editing or recording.
* Device Explorer improvements:
o You can now right-click a clip in the Device Explorer window and choose Open in Trimmer or Import and Add to Project to choose how you want to import clips.
o You can now drag clips from the Device Explorer to the Project Media or Trimmer window.
* You can now change the location for creating prerendered files from the Print to Tape Wizard.
* New Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI) disc drivers for DVD and Blu-ray Disc burning.
* Improved usability of the Make Movie Wizard.
* Improved performance when reading QuickTime AVC and QuickTime AVC/H.264 video (such as video shot with digital SLR cameras).
* Added support for reading MVC video.
* Added support for rendering MVC video with the Sony AVC/MVC plug-in.
* Added support for reading MPO (multiple picture object) 3D still images and sweep panorama images.
* Improved support for GPU-accelerated AVC rendering using the Sony AVC/MVC plug-in.
o NVIDIA GPUs.
GPU-accelerated AVC rendering requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and NVIDIA driver 185.xx or later with a GeForce GT 2xx Series or newer GPU. For more information about CUDA-enabled GPUs, please see http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_learn_products.html
o ATI GPUs.
OpenCL GPU-accelerated rendering requires an OpenCL-enabled ATI GPU and AMD Radeon Catalyst driver 11.2 or later with an ATI Radeon HD 57xx or newer GPU (please see Known Issues regarding an incompatibility with driver version 11.3 and 11.4). We recommend using . If using an ATI FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.773 or later is required. For more information about OpenCL-enabled GPUs, please see http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/Pages/desktop-graphics.aspx
. GPU-accelerated rendering performance will vary depending on your specific hardware configuration. If you have an older CPU and a newer GPU, rendering using the GPU may improve render times.
* Full 24p support.
* Support for rendering .mov files with multichannel audio.