Wireless screen mirroring for everyone. AirParrot adds high-quality screen mirroring to your favorite Windows devices. Wirelessly send screens to receivers like Apple TV, Chromecast and Reflector. Loaded with innovative features, AirParrot is new and improved and sure to produce a superior mirroring experience.
Beam media to the big screen
Just select any media file in AirParrot to begin watching on your TV-even control playback from your remote control. Streaming media is quick and results in no audio or video quality loss. Beam media in 5.1 surround sound for a theatre experience, at home. AirParrot effortlessly handles the headaches of different video formats so your videos always play right where you want them, regardless of receiver compatibility.
Use the receivers you know and love
AirParrot supports numerous media receivers. Connect and stream content to hardware devices like Apple TV and Chromecast. AirParrot also works great with software receivers like Reflector. Mirror audio around the house to AirPlay-enabled speakers. Regardless of budget or preference, AirParrot works with the devices found in most homes, schools and businesses.
Mirror and stream to multiple destinations at once
Display your screen and media files to any number of receivers at the same time. Surround yourself with the music, videos and media that you love. Mirror or stream video and audio together or stream audio only. The possibilities, and devices you can connect to, are unlimited.
Connect without hassle
Our patent-pending Quick Connect® technology makes connecting over diverse and complicated networks a breeze. Connect to receivers when auto-discovery and multicast traffic isn’t available or when subnets divide your devices. Recently-connected devices appear at the top when they’re available to fast track mirroring and streaming.
– Stream media files to supported destinations.
– Connect to any number of receivers at the same time.
– Connect to receivers by Quick Connect Code™ instead of searching a list.
– Stream lossless audio without video to devices.
– Recently-used receivers appear at the top for quick reconnecting.
– Temporarily pause mirroring without disconnecting.
– Enjoy surround sound with streaming videos when available.
– Play any media file. We’ll do the heavy lifting.
AirParrot 3 for Windows
Windows 10 or newer
Windows on ARM is not supported
Wireless 802.11n or ethernet highlyrecommended.
- Apple TV 2, 3 or 4 running the latest OS update¹
- Chromecast device
- AirPlay-compatible audio device
- Reflector for Mac 4.0 or later, Reflector for Windows 4.0 or later
Version 3.1.5 – Release Notes
March 21, 2022
- Fixed a connectivity issue caused by the Apple HomePod 15.4 update.
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64