Since driver and system updates are constantly developed to reduce the possibilities of errors to occur, applications might need to be rooted to your system and registries so they can keep up the pace. However, with the help of utilities like Spoon Virtual Application Studio you can combine files needed to make an app run into a package that is ready for use without deployment.
Work fast with a customizable wizard
In case you don’t want to spend too much time with configuring files needed for packing content, you can run a wizard with several options available. The wizard enables you to quickly build a virtual application from provided or downloaded media, scan your desktop for applications and choose the one to process, handle third-party apps using a snapshot, as well as manually configuring wizard settings.
Manually set deployment options
Additionally, you can dive directly into the abundance of features the main window gives you access to. A side panel lets you navigate through major areas such as filesystem, registry, settings, components, setup, as well as expiration. Depending on the chosen category, your workspace provides a large variety of dedicated settings.
You are able to insert new files you consider need to be included in the package. What’s more, isolation can be set either to full or merge, with the possibility to also hide components, make them read only or disable synchronization.
Easily include required components
Switching to the registry tab lets you add values and keys or modify existing ones so that the application you want processed does not need to change the host registry. All settings and files can easily be bundled up in a basic MSI setup package that deploys your custom settings, as well as file associations and shortcuts on the target computer.
Furthermore, the application lets you select a runtime environment your product is dependent of, snatching system configurations so it won’t require them on the PC it is deployed. Once finished, a few clicks create the setup package in a custom directory.
A few last words
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that Spoon Virtual Application Studio promises and manages to change the way your applications are deployed. It can be used to eliminate the need for any other third-party requirements or simply migrate whole applications and ongoing projects to a new machine.
7 June, 2022: Camtasia (Windows) 2022.0.0
- Added support for virtual cameras and camera capture cards
- Retired Legacy Recorder
- Added ability to edit cursor path position based on metadata captured by Camtasia Recorder
- Added ability to add cursor path to any image, video or group via Cursor Path effect. Cursor Path Creator is available in both the Visual Effects bin and the Cursor Effects bin
- Added robust cursor path editing capabilities
- Added ability for recorded raster operating system cursors to be replaced with vector equivalents
- Added cursor default scale of 225%
- Added increased range of cursor scale slider to 2000%
- Added ability to override cursor scale value up to 10,000%
- Added ability to set cursor default scale in preferences
- Send video directly to Audiate and edit the video by simply deleting, cutting, or pasting automatically transcribed text
- Send edited video from Audiate directly to Camtasia Timeline
- Auto-sync automatically moves objects on the Camtasia Timeline to match edits made in Audiate
- Auto-stitching automatically joins edited video media into a single virtual media to allow easy application of effects, animation and cursor adjustments
- New and improved local export experience
- Deprecated Production Wizard
- Added single-click export defaults
- New and improved Camtasia Home experience
- Added ability to access Home at any time, even while editing a project
- Added TechSmith Recorder Flyout menu, providing quick access to Camtasia, Audiate and Snagit Recorders
- Added Templates quick access view to Camtasia Home
- Added Recent Projects hero thumbnails and metadata
- Added Trial and Account status radiator to primary view
- Added Enhanced Learn Tab Experience
- New and improved cross-platform Canvas interaction engine.
- Added align–assist guides to bounding box interactions to easily align media
- Added ability to adjust anchor point of any media
- Added anchor point snapping
- Added adjusted anchor points will now be stored when media is added to the Library.
- Added 30 new GPU accelerated transitions
- Added Blend Mode effect with hover preview
- Added Blend Range advanced adjustment settings
- Added Outline Edges effect
- Added Spotlight effect
- New and improved default Library now ships with over 1000 new custom assets, including callouts, cursor animations, system cursors, emphasis effects, title assets, icons, glyphs, fills, overlays and more
- Added 5 new custom project Templates
- Added spell check to text-based callouts
- Added Paste as Plain Text option
- Added Duplicate media shortcut
- Added audio output gain adjustment control to timeline VU meter
- Added HEVC video decoding support
- Added Restore Audio context menus and shortcut
- Added option to range select all media to the left or right of the Playhead
Camtasia System Requirements
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 1909 version or later||Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 2004 version or later|
|Processor||Intel® 6th Gen or newer CPU|
or AMD Ryzen™ 1000 Series or newer CPU
|Intel® 10th Gen or newer CPU|
or AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series / Threadripper 2000 series or newer CPU
|RAM||8GB of RAM.||16GB of RAM or more.|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce 10 Series or higher.|
|Hard disk space||4GB of available disk space.||SSD with 4GB of available disk space.|
|Monitor resolution||1366×768||1920×1080 or greater.|
|Microphone||Internal microphone||USB or other external microphone for voice recording|
|Internet||Internet connection and a TechSmith account are required for the trial and some additional connected features.||Internet connection and a TechSmith account are required for the trial and some additional connected features.|
|More System Requirements||Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 or later (included), WebView2 Runtime (included), Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable (included), Windows N requires the MediaFeature pack for Windows N.||Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 or later (included), WebView2 Runtime (included), Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable (included), Windows N requires the MediaFeature pack for Windows N.|
Thanks to flash13 (nsane) sharing
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64