Use stunning live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. Animate your own images to create new wallpapers or import videos and websites and share them with others!
Wallpaper Engine comes with a powerful editor for turning static images into complex animated sceneries. It’s easy to use if you are new to image editing but also caters to power users with very advanced features similar to what you can find in modern video game engines.
You can use either pre-built or free community-made assets and effects in the wallpaper editor to quickly animate your wallpapers.
Give users the ability to further customize your creations by making individual parts of your wallpapers configurable with a few clicks.
As an advanced user, you can use our SceneScript language to code custom logic into your wallpaper elements.
Editor for Particle Systems
Using our own particle systems editor, you can create complex and interactive particle systems for your wallpapers.
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize animated wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.
- Many aspect ratios and native resolutions supported including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Multi monitor environments are supported.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games to save performance.
- Create your own animated wallpapers in the Wallpaper Engine Editor.
- Animate new live wallpapers from basic images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
- Steam Workshop to share and download wallpapers.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used at the same time as any other Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (for local files, Workshop only allows mp4).
- Support for Razer Chroma and Corsair iCUE.
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows N versions require the ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. Max video resolutions: Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
- Added new eye movement effect for animating the iris of a character.
- Added automatic crop & resize when importing an image for a new scene wallpaper.
- Added editor options menu to allow disabling auto saving and automatic image resizing.
- Added new resolution tag options and grouping.
- Redesigned the advanced material settings button on individual layers.
- Added new dynamic resolution tag for 3D and web wallpapers.
- Added new UI quality/performance options to disable GIFs to improve performance.
- Made wallpaper settings copy between monitors when the copy/swap menu is used.
- Restructured the Wallpaper Engine settings to make them easier to navigate.
- Added support for Workshop presets on scene wallpapers.
- Added preview image option to general project settings and improved refreshing behavior of preview image.
- Improved menu for property bindings to separate removal of scripts, animations and user properties better.
- Added keyframe update button when auto keying is disabled.
- Added hotkeys to toggle auto-keying in timeline animations.
- Added option to specify source display for wallpaper cloning across multiple screens.
- Added copy wallpaper URL button to browser.
- Added ultra quality preset with post-processing set to ultra and FPS set to 30 by default.
- Added new config backup system that keeps backups of the config for the last 7 days of use.
- Added more hotkeys to change the brush size, hardness and opacity on the fly.
- Added brush hotkey preview to easily see the hardness and opacity while changing it with the hotkeys.
- Made brush sizes editable and changed brush size restriction to 9999 when editing or using hotkeys.
- Added rotation controls for X and Y axes to puppet warp animation gizmo.
- Updated various libraries used by Wallpaper Engine to improve performance and stability.
- Added Farsi language, community translated by Behnam Ka, thank you!
- Fixed cursor DPI scaling when windows are dragged between screens of different DPI.
- Fixed cursor flickering when it’s changed to pointer or text cursor.
- Fixed script properties on certain object properties not saving correctly.
- Fixed audio processing flag in wallpapers not being saved correctly.
- Fixed bone z ordering not always working correctly.
- Fixed sound playback in scene wallpapers not stopping or playing correctly when controlled from scripts in certain situations.
- Fixed animation panel popping up in the center if log and assets window were closed before.
- Fixed high memory consumption when particle systems are used that spawn thousands of child system objects each frame.
- Fixed crash when puppets are used with too many bones and effects on the same layer.
- Fixed fonts not being uploaded when engine.registerAsset is used.
- Fixed font import not showing .otf files.
- Fixed particle instance control points not being deleted when control point is changed to follow the cursor instead of using a fixed position.
- Fixed various languages never being pre-selected as default language during the initial setup screen.
Remark: Preloaded with 12 wallpaper. In case need remove simply delete C:\Wallpaper Engine. Enjoy live wallpaper~!
7 February 2021 – Fix wallpaper location to show. New version have bugs so stick with older stable version. Don’t keep running on laptop it drains your battery.
Special thanks to ramiz0 sharing…..
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86 x64
Just in case want more wallpaper… go to Steam
copy the link of the wallpaper you need
download the wallpaper via Workshop