Use stunning live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. Animate your own images to create new wallpapers or import videos and websites and share them with others!
Wallpaper Engine comes with a powerful editor for turning static images into complex animated sceneries. It’s easy to use if you are new to image editing but also caters to power users with very advanced features similar to what you can find in modern video game engines.
You can use either pre-built or free community-made assets and effects in the wallpaper editor to quickly animate your wallpapers.
Give users the ability to further customize your creations by making individual parts of your wallpapers configurable with a few clicks.
As an advanced user, you can use our SceneScript language to code custom logic into your wallpaper elements.
Editor for Particle Systems
Using our own particle systems editor, you can create complex and interactive particle systems for your wallpapers.
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize animated wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.
- Many aspect ratios and native resolutions supported including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Multi monitor environments are supported.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games to save performance.
- Create your own animated wallpapers in the Wallpaper Engine Editor.
- Animate new live wallpapers from basic images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
- Steam Workshop to share and download wallpapers.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used at the same time as any other Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (for local files, Workshop only allows mp4).
- Support for Razer Chroma and Corsair iCUE.
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows N versions require the ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. Max video resolutions: Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
Remark: Preloaded with some wallpaper. Load profile CyberMania easily. Just play with it and share… Just in case you want to remove it… simply delete C:\Wallpaper Engine. Enjoy live wallpaper~!
Special thanks to ramiz0 sharing…..
(Retail Silent Install Repack) x86 x64
Just in case want more wallpaper… go to Steam
copy the link of the wallpaper you need
download the wallpaper via Workshop