Wing FTP Server is a highly functional, easy-to-use and secure FTP Server solution that can be used in Windows. It supports multiple file transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP, FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP, giving your end-users flexibility in how they connect to the server.
And it provides administrators with a web based interface to administrate the server from anywhere. You can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.
The supported transfer protocols are listed as follows:
– FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
– HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
– FTPS (FTP over SSL)
– HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
– SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
– Unlimited accounts number
– Unlimited concurrent connections
– Database storage of accounts via ODBC
– Database storage of accounts via Mysql
– Event Manager
– Task schedulers with lua script
– Windows Authentication (NTLM or Active Directory)
– LDAP Authentication
– All features in the secure edition
Wing FTP Server v7.0.1
Improvement – Added 64-bit Windows build.
Improvement – Designed a new user interface for Web Client.
Improvement – Improved the interface of Web Administration.
Improvement – No longer support 32-bit Windows and 32-bit Linux.
Improvement – Improved the Help Manual for Web Client.
Improvement – Updated libssh to the latest version.
Fixed a few bugs about HTTP connection and GUI.
Special Thanks to Soda120 crack…