WinISO a fast and convenient ISO image file editorWinISO was originally designed back in 2000, and now it has been upgraded to be compatible with Windows 11, although the era of optical discs has faded away.
• Ability to add/delete/rename/extract file (s) within image files. Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
• Ability to create ISO image file (s) from a CD-ROM.
• WinISO is the first software to edit BIN/ISO and almost all image file (s) directly!
• You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
• Supports almost all known CD-ROM image files, including some virtual CD-ROM container files.
• Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
• Ability to open an image file, display the file tree, then run files from within the image file. This can be handy to view files or run programs.
• Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
• Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert
Platform: Windows 10 and 11, 64-bit versions only.
Thanks to UZ1 release
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64