Bundled Notes is a brand new, beautiful, instant-syncing, cross platform (in a few days!) note-taking, writing, list-making and to-do app.
Pro users can access and manage their notes at bundlednotes.com
You create bundles where you control the sort order, tags, layout and to-do features, and then fill them with content – notes, rich articles, reminders, recipes, to-do items, journal entries, or anything you can think of!
→ A unique, powerful architecture for organising notes.
→ Instant online, cross-device syncing.
→ A web app available at bundlednotes.com (⭐pro feature)
→ Free syncing between Android devices.
→ A native markdown editor with What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get formatting (+ a formatting bar!).
→ A rich tagging system, with filtering, to-do tags, and custom to-do actions.
→ Light, dark and OLED themes.
→ Permanent, one-time and recurring reminders (⭐pro feature).
→ Pin notes to notifications.
→ Grid, card and compact options.
→ Manual, edited time, created time, alphabetical and tag-based sort orders.
→ A beautiful interface and animations.
Bundled Notes is the product of sole developer creating a passion project. As much as its a feature-rich powerful notes service, the Android Bundled app is also a passion project for my design and animation efforts!
– Significantly improved rich link previews
– Added “Refresh link preview” option for existing link previews
– Automatic link preview generation option in settings
– Improved reading mode integration
– Added “Add reminder” for solo attachments
– Significantly improved rendering of entire app for RTL languages
– Fixed many crashes, small bugs and legacy frustrations
– Improved automatic build pipeline for more regular releases
– Continued with code quality refactors to enable global search
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.