Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software is a universal non-root method for transferring files between onboard memory of your Android device and Windows or Mac-formatted USB Flash Drive. The app is fully integrated with Paragon File System Link document provider, based on Storage Access Framework (SAF), that ensures access to device storage, cloud storage services, USB storages and data management.
Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software also provides data access on USB Flash Drives directly from SAF-supported third-party applications – file managers, messengers, and social networks (requires Android built-in file manager Documents running on the device).
NOW with Android TV support!
With Paragon File System Link you can:
• Get access to external HDD or USB-Stick memory without a PC
• Free up storage space: transfer files from Android smartphones or tablet on a thumb drive
• Mount popular file systems – HFS+ and Microsoft exFAT / NTFS
• Use files directly from USB storage – view photos, listen to music, read books or watch videos
• Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files on USB storage devices using various file managers.
• Stream data from external memory to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or other cloud services
• Share files via Gmail, Telegram, Skype or WhatsApp
HOW IT WORKS
1. Install Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software on your device.
2. Connect a USB flash drive via USB OTG and mount the file system you need.
3. Tap «Browse» button and choose:
a. Open files* to open and view files (media and documents) from USB storage
b. Manage files to copy/move/delete files using a built-in Android file manager.
4. To choose your USB volume, tap on the hamburger menu and choose Paragon File System Link.
Stability and performance has been improved
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.