This app will overwrite your current location to a fake location so any third party apps, websites or services will think you are there.
You can use it to test the GPS in apps, find people in different cities, fly your GPS from city to city without moving, geotag a photo, share a location on social networks or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse.
The app has 3 modes: Fixed Mode, Route Mode and Joystick Mode.
● Fixed Mode: It spoofs device location to a fixed fake coordinate. You can use it to spoof your real location and pretend you are somewhere. You can test this mode on any apps that use your fixed location.
● Route Mode: Route Mode spoofs device location to a predetermined route. It can simulate walking, cycling and driving with different moving speed. You can test this mode in the tracking apps.
● Joystick Mode: Joystick Mode is the most advanced mode in GPS spoofing. It supports walking, cycling, driving and flying mode. You can go anywhere and test it in any kind of apps and games.
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1. It is needed that you turn on “Allow Mock Locations” on Development Settings
2. It is recommended that you switch location mode to “GPS Only”
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS Location first before running your app.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This app is provided “as is” and we cannot be held responsible for any usage by the end users of our app. This app is for testing purposes only. Some games will suspend your account if you will try to fake the location.
Minor bug fixes
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.