The Internet Speed Monitor is an application specialized for the internet speed display.
You can always display on the screen, you can know the internet speed in real time.
Release popular features of Data Usage Monitor as application
Flexible setting became possible and advanced function.
Free version features
– Monitor internet speed.
– Added various setting items.
– Added auto-off function on permission screen. (Function for Android 6.0 or higher)
PRO version features
– Judgment function of applications currently in communication.
– Hide ads.
–Correspondence to the problem that the UI under the Internet speed display cannot be operated on Android 12
–Due to the above, the maximum opacity of the monitor has been changed to 80%.
–Update of various library versions
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Startup privacy consent disabled;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.