IP Tools is a powerful network utility suite for analyzing and adjusting networks. It allows quick detecting any computer network problems and boosting network performance. This is a must-have app for IT specialists and network administrators.
The app combines the most popular network utilities usually found in Windows or Linux. They will help you fix a network problem easily or optimize the network when you are hundreds kilometers away (i.e. not at work ).
IP Tools has a simple, intuitive interface, so you can receive within seconds full information on your network, find out internal or external IP, SSID, BSSID, broadcast address, gateway, network mask, country, region, city, the provider’s geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude) and other basic information.
The IP Tools app provides access to the most popular network utilities that administrators and users often use on their computers.
By selecting IP Tools you get the following suite of network tools:
• LAN scanner
• DNS lookup
• Port scanner
• Whois – provides information about a website and its owner
• Router setup directly from your smartphone
• WiFi explorer
• Connection log
• IP Calculator
• IP & Host Converter
• And much more…
These tools will help you get full and clear picture of your network condition. With IP Tools, analysis and optimization are fast, easy and absolutely friendly. The app is improved continuously. Its developers allow for customer opinions and modify the product offering new, more functional and handy versions.
The app’s benefits go far beyond the above list. However, even those mentioned are enough to dismiss doubts, download the IP Tools network utilities to your smartphone and assess advantages from using them right now.
IP Tools 8.33
● Improved background service work
● Crash fixes
- Premium / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Remove the rate option;
- Remove all promo apps;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_x64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.