MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
Turn on the Wifi connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
Auto respond to a specific incoming SMS by sending your current location.
Toggle the power button to tell you the time (without taking out of your pocket).
Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom macro is easy:
Click ‘Add Macro’
Select a trigger from the list – (e.g. Battery Level).
Configure trigger specific settings (e.g. Battery Level – 10%)
Select an action from the list (e.g Configure Wifi)
Configure action specific setting (e.g. Disable Wifi)
Add more actions as required
(Optionally) add constraints from the list (e.g. Day of the Week)
Configure constraints as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
Add more constraints as required
Choose a name and category for the macro
MacroDroid includes many built in and user shared templates to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application and help you get started. These templates can be used as is, or easily customised to meet your needs.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN). This permission is used by the failed login trigger (nothing else) and will only be enabled if you explicitly give MacroDroid device admin access from within the app.
This app uses Accessibility services. It is a useful tool to help those with disabilities use their device more easily. MacroDroid is widely embraced by the blind community and those with limited motor skills to provide simple automations to greatly simplify device usage.
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and displays adverts. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros and remove all adverts. In addition Pro users can share their macros with the community using the built in template store.
Added Dictionary and Array variable types (Pro only).
Added Iterate Dictionary/Array action.
Added JSON Parse action.
Changed Set Quick Setting Tile State action to Configure Quick Tile action to allow additional setting of icon and label.
Added gesture sequence option to UI Interaction action to enable complex gestures.
Added option to UI Interaction configuration screen to toggle touch location overlay.
Added IP Address constraint.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.