Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Easily open a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
• Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
• Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
• Make PDF Viewer your own by choosing from 12 beautifully crafted themes (*PRO).
• Configure every inch of the app with our advanced PDF Viewer settings (*PRO).
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
• While reviewing a document, use your finger or stylus to highlight and markup text.
• Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
• Quickly undo changes for hassle-free editing.
• Rotate stamps and text annotations to create sophisticated reviews (*PRO).
• Annotate JPEGs and PNGs and share the editable images with your collaborators (*PRO).
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
• Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
• Mark important pages by adding bookmarks to your document.
• Merge multiple documents into a single PDF (*PRO).
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
• Open documents from your device, your browser, or any other app.
• Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
• Quickly review important document information or edit document metadata (*PRO).
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
• PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the industry leading PDF engine trusted by thousands of companies and developers throughout the world.
(*PRO): The basic functionality of PDF Viewer is free of any charges. You can unlock the full feature set by purchasing PDF Viewer Pro with a yearly or three-monthly subscription.
• Updated to the latest version of PSPDFKit for Android.
• Adds Content Editing feature for pro users.
• Adds Measurement Tools feature for pro users.
• Fixes an issue with pro subscription confirmation failing on some devices.
• Fixes refresh issues with after file operations in the “local files” and “recent files”.
• Replaces Dbflow with Room database.
Feel free to share your thoughts on this release. You can always contact us via the feedback chat.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Native crashlytics analytics completely;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.