Permission Pilot is a new kind of app to help you review apps and their permissions.
With each Android update permissions are getting more complex.
Android showing permissions in various different locations, doesn’t make it easier to review them:
* App Info page
* Special Access
* Permissions Manager
* and more…
Permission Pilot lists all permissions in a single location, giving you a bird’s eye view of app permissions.
Two perspectives are available: You can either view all permissions an app requests, or view all apps that request a permission.
All installed apps, including system apps and work profile apps.
Clicking on any app will list all permissions that the app has requested, including those that show up under Permissions Manager and Special Access, along with their status.
This will also include internet permissions, SharedUserID status!
All permissions that exist on your device, including those that show up under Permissions Manager and Special Access.
Permissions are pre-grouped for easier navigation, e.g. Contacts, Microphone, Camera, etc.
Clicking on a permission shows all the apps that request access to that permission.
Apps and permissions can be searched using free-text, sorted and filtered by different criteria.
Permission pilot is ad-free and has no tracking or analytics.
An in-app purchase can be bought to support development and remove a little “donation nag” dialog that shows every few launches.
Bugfixes and performance improvements.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.