Create tons of shortcuts.
* This app uses the Device Administrator permission:
If Android version is lower than 9.0, you should allow the permission to create the “Screen lock” system shortcut .
* This app uses accessibility service to implement some features.
Some features of this application are implemented by non-open (unofficial) API of Android framework.
This means that they are not guaranteed to work properly on all Android devices.
Please do not give less stars just because it does not work on your device.
You can create tons of shortcuts with this app.
– Application : Set some predefined settings when launching an app.
– Activity : Find out some hidden activities in your device.
– Intent : Try a lot of predefined intents or make your own one.
– Content : Open quickly one of your contents like photo, music or video.
– Quick setting : Switch easily some quick settings.
– System : Simple system functions like flash light, screen lock and so on.
– Key injection : Inject tons of key codes like media play/pause, power button and so on.
– fixed some bugs
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.