Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes with the QRbot QR code reader.
Quickly access functions relevant to your scans: For example, add contact data to your address book or connect to a WiFi hotspot with a single click. Easily share arbitrary data such as website links by displaying them on your screen as a QR code and scanning them with another device.
ALL COMMON FORMATS
Scan all common barcode formats: QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, UPC, EAN, Code 39 and many more.
Open URLs, connect to WiFi hotspots, add calendar events, read VCards, find product and price information, etc.
SECURITY AND PERFORMANCE
Protect yourself from malicious links with Chrome Custom Tabs featuring Google Safe Browsing technology and profit from shorter loading times.
Scan an image without giving access to your device storage. Even share contact data as QR code without giving access to your address book!
SCAN FROM IMAGES
Detect codes within picture files or scan directly using the camera.
FLASHLIGHT AND ZOOM
Activate the flashlight for reliable scans in dark environments and use pinch-to-zoom to read barcodes even from far distances.
CREATE AND SHARE
Share arbitrary data such as website links with the built-in QR code generator by displaying them on your screen as a QR code and scanning them with another device.
CUSTOM SEARCH OPTIONS
Get specific information by adding custom websites into the barcode search (i.e. your favorite shopping website).
CSV EXPORT AND ANNOTATIONS
Manage unlimited history and export it (as CSV file). Import it to Excel or save it to any cloud storage such as Google Drive. Annotate your scans and manage product inventory or implement quality assurance in your small business!
Enjoy one of the best QR code reader apps available for smartphones and tablets running Android 4.1 or higher.
Supported QR codes:
• website links (URL)
• contact data (MeCard, vCard, vcf)
• calendar events
• WiFi hotspot access information
• geo locations
• phone call information
• email, SMS and MATMSG
Barcodes and two-dimensional codes:
• article numbers (EAN, UPC, JAN, GTIN, ISBN)
• Codabar or Codeabar
• Code 39, Code 93 and Code 128
• Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
• GS1 DataBar (RSS-14)
• Aztec Code
• Data Matrix
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.