RARLAB’s RAR is an all-in-one, original, free, simple, easy and quick compression program, archiver, assistant, extractor, manager and even a basic file explorer.
RAR can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB’s WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA, PPMd and XZ compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
RAR displays advertising to cover development costs. You can pay in options menu to turn off ads. RAR requests access to network, viewing network connections and billing to display or disable ads. “Install unknown apps” permission is requested, so .apk files can be started
from RAR in Android 8+.
1. Former “General” page in RAR settings is split to “Interface”, “File list” and “Other” pages.
2. Interface page in settings includes following new options:
a) “Black” theme with black toolbar and status bar in themes list;
b) “Hide notification bar” to hide the system bar at the top of screen;
c) “Font size” to change the size of font in file list, status bar and some other parts of interface.
3. Fixed a bug that prevented RAR to use the external SD card in Android 10.
Premium features unlocked.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Remove Help folder completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements – offline mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.