Use Ookla Speedtest for easy, one-tap connection testing in under 30 seconds—accurate anywhere thanks to our global network.
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
– Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
– Real-time graphs show connection consistency
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results
You can now measure your video streaming experience from the convenience of your Speedtest app! In order to provide this exciting new feature, we’ve also moved a few things around. Feature-specific settings are easier to access and your results have moved into a global menu.
If you rely on Speedtest to diagnose connectivity issues and keep your internet service provider and carriers honest, we’d be thrilled if you would leave us some feedback on Google Play. Thanks and happy testing!
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- VPN Subscription unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Native comscore analytics completely;
- Feedback rate disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
3 thoughts on “Speedtest Premium 4.8.8 [Premium] [Mod Extra] (Android)”
Sorry, VPN is not working. Android.
It is working for me…
Strange. I tried both download links. Always the same message. Try again later. But that does nothing. Thanks anyway.