Try our minute-by-minute and street-by-street hyper accurate and local forecast. Be prepared and plan smartly with global minute-by-minute and street-by-street hyper accurate forecasts, rain and snow alerts, air quality maps and wind speeds.
Be prepared and plan smartly with global minute-by-minute and street-by-street hyper accurate forecasts, rain and snow alerts, air quality maps and wind speeds.
Tomorrow’s unique forecasts are in use by industries, from aviation to on-demand players, who can’t afford to make a bad call based on weather. You shouldn’t have to either.
What people are saying ?
The Washington Post – “Alerting you when it’s about to rain, down to the minute, all around the world.”
Mashable – “Bad weather is one thing technology won’t let us escape, no matter how hard we try. The new ClimaCell app will at least help you be prepared.”
Fortune Magazine – “The new app gives forecasts for precise areas, as small as a city block”
Tomorrow’s MicroWeather – based on data from the connected world, traditional data sources, and new, cutting-edge modeling – is hyper accurate, specific and relevant to your life.
• By-the-minute, by-the-street forecasts up to three hours ahead
• High resolution: weather analysis at 500 meters resolution
• Refresh: updated forecast every minute
• Stay safe with severe weather alerts and safety tips from the National Weather Service.
What our users are saying?
“Best weather app!
I absolutely love this weather app! It alerts me when it’s going to rain, has an easy to view radar map on the home screen and is extremely easy to navigate through. I would choose this app over Accuweather, which I have used for years!” – Bchan80.
“Super accurate weather app
This is the coolest weather app. The data is the lost accurate and precise by far. Better weather prediction and user interface than Dark Sky. If you really want to get accurate weather, check out Climacell.” – Markymark7419
“Accurate and easy!
Love this app! It’s a game changer. So much more accurate down to the minute, for example I’m an avid biker and motorcycle rider, knowing when and where the rain will come with this level of precision is awesome.” – RBrider65
Our team has tinkered with the internal workings and smoothed out some rough edges. The app now works better.
P.S. There are some surprises for those of you living on the east coast of the US.
- Premium Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.