Audio Repeater Pro is a multi-channel and low latency audio streaming solution for windows. It allows you to stream audio between two devices in real-time. It can also add effects to the audio while streaming. The most important feature of the Audio Repeater Pro is that you don’t have to use virtual cable software. You can capture audio from any sound rendering device and it does not require the device to be a virtual audio device.
Low latency audio streaming
Can capture from rendering devices
Supports VST/Audio Effect plugins
Auto detects the clock drift of the device
Can be used as a real-time effect processor
Efficient and low CPU usage
Can run in the background
Utilises the raw power of native C++
Made for broadcasters & gamers…
- fixed audio out of sync issue.
- fixed plugin name update issue.
- fixed ARepeaterSvc auto streaming bug.
- added sample rate mismatch warning icon
- added input/output device label tooltips
- input/output device label linked to advanced tab
- installer auto generates desktop shortcut according to os bitness
- rate adjust auto resets on buffer discontinuation.
- single wizard based program to reset settings & remove license data.
- Ctrl+Shift+R global shortcut to restart streaming.
- auto resets audio buffer queue on overflow.
- adjustable hardware buffer size
- help menu is working again 🙂
Thanks to BTCR keygen
Keygen may detected as virus false alert
(Installer with keygen) x86 x64