FileMenu Tools is an application which lets you customize the context menu of Windows File Explorer.
The main features are the following:
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. These utilities are explained below in more detail.
- Add custom commands which run a specific action. The possible actions are the following:
- Run external applications
- Copy/move to a specific folder
- Delete specific file types
- Send the selected files as attachments to e-mail recipient(s)
- Rename the selected files using a set of rules
- Configure the “Send to…” submenu
- Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu
15 March 2023
(New) Added new custom command type: Copy To Clipboard. This custom command type lets you copy to the clipboard specific attributes of the selected elements (path, name, file size, checksum, etc) based in a template with variables. You also can configure the custom command to copy to clipboard the elements into the subfolders recursively.
(Fixed) Copy To / Move To: the submenu with favorites and recent folders was not shown in the classic context menu.
(New) Copy To / Move To: the submenu with favorites and recent folders is shown in alphabetic order.
(New) Batch Commands: added a new property to run the batch command as Administrator. So the UAC message box is displayed only once if several commands that are run for the batch command need administrator privileges.
(Improvement) Organize Into Folders: if a profile is saved with an empty target folder, then when loading the profile by default the target folder text box will be filled with the folder path of the selected elements on Windows Explorer.
(New) Organize Into Folders: added new setting to add a suffix to the new folder if when creating it already exists.
(New) Added new variables to be used in Advanced Renamer and Organize Into Folders which lets you insert current date and current time or parts of them (day, month, hour, minutes, etc).
(New) Pack To Folder: now you can specify variables (current time, current date, etc)
(New) Pack To Folder: added option to copy the files to the new folder instead of moving the files.
(Improvement) Synchronize Folders: improved the performance when copying files.
(Improvement) Synchronize Folders: the date-time of the folders are also synchronized.
Thanks to Radixx11 release
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86 x64