InnoExtractor is a powerful application that helps you to unpack Inno Setup installers using InnoUnp technology. With InnoExtractor you can explore the internal structure and content of the installer and you can to extract them to a local folder or a portable devices, without having to run the setup.
Simple and friendly GUI.
Open installers into the application with only drag and drop executables from Windows Explorer.
Explore the internal content (files and more) of the installer.
Extract the embedded files and script to a local folder, to a zip package or to a self-extracting module (portable).
Decompiles the “CompiledCode.bin” file of the Installer to get the assembly code, corresponding to the “Code” script section (for advanced users only).
Open internal files of the installer into the same application.
Perform file searches by keyword.
Input panel, that allows you to enter a valid password to extract encrypted installers.
Properties panel to see advanced information about the installer.
History for recently opened installer.
Other miscellaneous options.
Support older and latest versions of Inno Setup.
Support older and latest versions of InnoUnp.
Application available in multiple languages.
Designed for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8/8.1.
Full Unicode support.
InnoExtractor v22.214.171.1247 changelog (November 26, 2022):
– Added and implemented new unoficial Innoump Unicode console (MOD) 1.63.
– Added new library and algorithm to extract Setup Icon.
– Improved minor issue for setup name title in Properties dialog.
– Improved other several internal issues of the application.
– Updated some minor text strings for Spanish and English language files.
– Fixed open installer in some occasions with Unicode filenames.
– Fixed files extraction error when Setup installer the option “DiskSpanning=True” (muti-part Setup files).
– Fixed files extraction error when muti-part setup filenames contains Unicode or more than 8 characters.
– Fixed erronious characters view for filenames in File List when contains Unicode names.
– Fixed error that did not allow extracting the Setup Icon when the installer filename contains Unicode characters.
– Fixed other 15 errors and bugs discovered and related with Unicode characters.
– Fixed “Clear all…” function from “InnoExtractor Cache” menu.
– Fixed dead links in “Help” menu about Inno Setup Knowledge from InnoExtractor Text Viewer window.
– Fixed other several errors of previous version, even from very old versions! sorry 🙁
– Thanks to all users who have sent me their bug reports/feedback and recommendations/suggestions. Your help is invaluable! 🙂
Thanks to yaschir release
Thanks serial from jazi4641
(Registered Silent Install Repack) x86