.NET Reactor is a powerful .NET code protection and licensing system that allows .NET software developers to protect their apps safely and easily. The program is very easy-to-use, clean, well organized, and intuitive interface, which assists developers in protecting their .NET software in a safe and simple way. .NET Reactor is able to generate a native exe file which cannot be understood directly as CIL, and the source is completely inaccessible. It is completely prevents any decompiling .NET assembly written in VB.NET, C#, J#, Delphi.NET, etc., by a variety of methods.
- Advanced licensing system and encryption
- Can perform additional layers of protection
- Compression support for executable files
- Intuitive interface with command line support
- Merge assemblies into a single exe file
- Powerful and flexible licensing system
- Powerful protection against disassembling
- Protection against assembly manipulation
- Great source code and resource protection
- Support for Silverlight, WPF, and ASP.NET
- Supports all editions of .NET framework
- And many more.
What’s new in .NET Reactor v6:
- SHA1/SHA-256 code signing certificates
- New Unity 3D obfuscation editor support
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
.NET Reactor [188.8.131.52] 16-Nov-2021
Added .NET 6.0 protection support
New Visual Studio 2022 Add-in
Improved Visual Studio 2019 Add-in
Improved ‘Code Virtualization’
Improved ‘Control Flow Obfuscation’
Now .NET Reactor hides the content of bundled .NET Core/5.0/6.0 applications (self-contained single files). Previously the bundle content could be inspected with tools like ILSpy. To use this feature the ‘Anti ILDASM’ option must be enabled.
Added protection support for trimmed self-contained .NET 5.0/6.0 applications. You need to add the Eziriz.Reactor.TrimHelper NuGet package to your source project.
Added ‘Embed / Merge Settings’->’Embed Assembly Strict Version Handling’ option to give you more control over the runtime assembly loading behavior.
To assist moving from Dotfuscator to .NET Reactor most Dotfuscator obfuscation attributes are honored now.
New ‘Blue’ theme
Fixed ‘String Encryption’ issue
Fixed code signing issue affecting files with .p12 file extension
Fixed minor bugs
Thanks to MADARA (nsane) sharing and Mobile46 release
To run .NET Reactor, .NET Framework 4.x must be installed.
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86