Say you accidently deleted an important file, not only that, you also emptied the Recycle Bin, now you’ve realized your mistake and want it back. Well, chances are, you can get it back. The thing is, when you delete data from your system, it is not really deleted right away. You won’t see it on your system, but it’s still there and the sooner you try to recover it, the better the chances of its full recovery.
Advanced Disk Recovery does just that. It scans your entire system for deleted files and folders and gives you the opportunity to recover them. Hard drives, partitions, external devices, and even CDs and DVDs can be scanned for recoverable files using Advanced Disk Recovery. Two types of scans are provided. The Quick Scan uses the Master File Table and the Deep Scan uses file signatures. Once the scan is complete, you can either preview the files/folders or recover them to the location you want. It is as simple as that.
Key Features & Benefits
– Recovers almost any type of data
– Gives the option to save the scan session if scan is aborted
– Advanced Filter options to recover desired data
– Restores multiple items at once to the location of choice
– Checks file header for extensions and corrects them if changed
– Uses Master File Table or File Signatures to identify deleted files
– Recovers deleted data from hard drives, partitions and external devices
Compatible with: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (both 32 and 64 bit).
Minimum Memory (RAM): 512 MB.
Minimum Hard Disk Space: 500 MB.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Thanks to UZ1 release
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86