Beautiful video enlargements using machine learning. Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, Topaz Video Enhance AI enlarges your video up to 8K resolution with true details and motion consistency.
The best quality for upscaling video up to 8K.
Until now, there was no way to perfectly recreate a high-resolution video from low-resolution footage. From old home movies to low-quality SD to DVD quality and more, Video Enhance AI will transform your videos into clean upscaled footage up to 8K resolution.
Enhancing Footage up to 8K
Video Enhance AI is the perfect way to take good footage and make it great. Have you ever wanted your footage to look sharper with more detail? Take HD footage all the way up to 8K for use in high-quality projects. This model is perfect to use for:
– DVD Content
– DSLR Footage
– Game Footage
– HD Stock Footage
Restoring Low-quality Footage
With Video Enhance AI, you can take your footage from SD to HD with an incredible increase in quality. This model is perfect for older footage that you want to repurpose for modern use. Older footage like:
– Home Movies
– Music Videos
– Movie Content
– Youtube Videos
Until now, no deep-learning based approach existed for video enlargement as a commercial product. Video Enhance AI is the only product that uses machine learning to extrapolate detail from your footage for a realistic look. The quality of output from Video Enhance AI is simply better than any other product available.
Video Enhance AI was trained using a neural network that analyzes thousands of video pairs to learn how details usually get lost. Unlike Gigapixel AI for photos, Video Enhance AI is able to extrapolate more detail for an even more realistic look given the amount of information available in a single video clip.
Easy to Use
With just a few clicks of a button, your video footage will start rendering to create beautiful high-resolution quality footage. There are no complicated processes or confusing tools – just a few simple steps and your footage is ready to go.
Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only)
– Intel i7 (7th generation) or greater (4GHz and above)
– AMD Ryzen 7 or greater (4GHz and above)
– Nvidia GTX 1080 (8GB) or greater
– Gigapixel AI for Video currently does not support AMD graphics processors.
– Minimum: 8GB
– Recommended: 16GB
– Optimal: 32GB
A monitor that outputs at a resolution of at least 1024 x 768 is recommended.
What is the minimum hardware requirement for Video Enhance AI?
We suggest you run Video Enhance AI on high-end Nvidia graphic cards. The minimum requirement is GTX 1050 with 4 GB VRAM. Any graphic card later/better than GTX 1080 (included) will do a fairly fast job. If you do not have an Nvidia graphics card in your device, the software can run on your Intel iGPU. Typically, it will be 5 times slower. If you do not have an Intel iGPU, the software will finally fall back to your CPU, which can be 10 times slower than the Nvidia GPU version.
Changelog from 3.5.0:
- Fixes the frame interpolation models repeating frames when changing FPS.
- Reduces model loading time for Nyx, Proteus, Iris Auto and Relative to Auto.
- Fixes stabilization not running on lower memory machines.
- Fixes crashes related to image sequence fps change.
- Adds warning when rotating after setting crop dimensions.
- Adds 10-bit for NVENC AV1.
- Automatic parameter estimation now runs on 8 frames instead of 20.
- Fixes for Nyx as second enhancement: will now automatically make the first enhancement perform upscaling.
- Iris-v2 is supported on Intel ARC.
- Intel ARC is currently unsupported.
- For Interlaced and Interlaced-Progressive videos, setting FPS back to Original may cause issues. To get around this, re-import the file. This only happens after manually changing the FPS.
- Videos with mismatched metadata and streams will display incorrect duration
- Frame number preview length may shorten on app restart
- Some vertical videos will be rotated an additional 90 degrees when imported
Disable stupid defender if you want to use this. Install ESET from the site.
Thanks to 423Down release
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64
Topaz Video AI 3.3.10 macOS
Technical Details and System Requirements
Minimum: MacOS 10.14 and above. (May run slow)
Recommended: MacOS 10.15 and above
RAM: Minimum 8GB( 16GB required)