Designed to provide you with a clean, modern and easy-to-use interface where you can quickly access the latest software features, game stats, performance reports, driver updates, and much more – all from one convenient location. Take advantage of the ALT+R hotkey to open AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition directly in-game, making it even more convenient and easy to adjust your favorite features and get a fantastic gaming experience.
When AMD introduced Radeon™ Software as a successor to our Catalyst Control Center back in 2015, our software was still primarily a graphics control panel designed to allow users to adjust various settings related to their graphics card. Over the past few years, we have been steadily introducing more features that go beyond graphics control, adding new capabilities like AMD Ryzen™ processor-specific tools such as CPU monitoring and overclocking, as well as platform-level controls for technologies like AMD SmartShift and AMD Smart Access Memory™ technology1. We felt that our existing AMD Radeon Software brand no longer portrayed what our software was ultimately capable of, and so with this release, we are introducing a new brand for our feature-rich application, called AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition.
We continue to focus on driver stability, with more stringent testing to ensure you get the best experiences possible. Over the past year, we have introduced new and improved ways for you and other users to report issues and we have also implemented tools into the driver such as the AMD Crash Defender to help keep your system running in the rare event you run into a problem. We encourage you to submit any issues you may have by using the AMD Bug Report Tool, and we will work diligently to try and resolve those issues and further refine our drivers.
Elevate Performance with AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution
While stability may be our top priority, performance and user experience follow closely. We are excited to introduce the new Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) technology2 today. RSR is our in-driver upscaling feature available for users running AMD Radeon™ RX 5000 series discrete desktop graphics and newer, powered by our AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) technology3. For those who do not know, FSR is our upscaling technology which was first introduced last June that developers could integrate into their games. FSR renders games at lower resolutions, then upscales the image to fit your screen and applies a unique algorithm that delivers super high-quality edges and details, providing you with extra performance with little to no impact on visual quality at the highest quality FSR settings. FSR is free and easy for developers to implement – in fact, it’s so easy that over 80 games have been announced to support or will be supporting FSR in the first 9 months since our launch.
However, we know there are thousands of games out there waiting for upscaling technologies to do their magic and elevate gaming performance, and this is where Radeon Super Resolution comes in. RSR takes FSR and bakes it into our driver software, allowing you to enable it across more of your games.
Elevate Performance Across Thousands of Games
Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR) is an in-driver upscaling feature that uses the same algorithm found in our AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) technology. Gamers can take advantage of Radeon™ Super Resolution to unleash new levels of performance on any compatible game.1
Dynamically adjusts resolution during camera rotation in first- and third- person games to deliver higher frame rates and more immediate responses
Radeon Anti-lag motherboard
Reduces lag by intelligently controlling the queuing of CPU work ahead of GPU work in DirectX ® 9, DirectX® 11 and DirectX ® 12 games
A gaming monitor displaying the AMD Battle Arena in Fortnite.
A variable refresh rate technology that delivers a fluid, tear-free experience and provides quicker responses to the screen
AMD Radeon™ Chill
Gameplay adaptive power saving
AMD Radeon™ Image Sharpening
Producing visuals that look crisp and detailed, with virtually no performance impact.
AMD Integer Scaling
Replay Retro Games the Way You Remember Them.
AMD FidelityFX is our open-source image quality toolkit comprising of eight different solutions available for developers to implement into their games that are optimized for AMD RDNA™ and RDNA™ 2 architectures. FidelityFX helps deliver ultimate visual quality with minimal performance overhead, freeing up your graphics card to power the incredible gaming experiences you demand.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.2.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
|Radeon™ RX 6900/6800/6700/6600/6500/6400 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX Vega Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.2.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Radeon™ RX 6800M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ RX 6700M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ RX 6600M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ RX 6500M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ RX 6300M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ RX 5700M/5600M/5500M/5300M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ 600 Series Graphics|
AMD Processors with Radeon Graphics Product Compatibility
Important Note for Laptop and All-In-One (AIO) PCs
AMD recommends OEM-provided drivers which are customized and validated for their system-specific features and optimizations.
If you experience issues using the Radeon™ Software Adrenalin driver package downloaded from AMD.com, please install the OEM-provided drivers for full support and compatibility.
|AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics|
|AMD Ryzen™ PRO Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD Ryzen™ PRO Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD Athlon™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ PRO Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD Athlon™ PRO Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Adrenalin is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows 11 version 21H2
- Windows 10 64-bit version 1809 and later
23.3.2 WHQL (March 23rd, 2023)
- Resident Evil 4 Remake
- The Last of Us Part 1
- Additional Vulkan extensions. Click here for more information.
- Application crash may be observed while playing UNCHARTED : Legacy of Thieves Collection on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Application crash may be observed while playing Genshin Impact on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6750 XT.
- Corruption may be observed while playing It Takes Two on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Connection failure or black screen may be observed using Parsec client with AMD decoder setting.
- The Performance Tuning Stress Test may intermittently lower GPU usage before test completion.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently resize across the display on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6600M.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may have some missing units when enabled, or situationally become truncated after changing display scaling settings.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video playback using hardware accelerated browsers may appear blurry during upscale on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 7900 XT.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Mouse cursor may appear invisible in Citrix Workspace.