Acronis True Image 2021 is the backup and recovery software that offers a range of powerful protection tools, all through an informative, easy-to-use dashboard.
Acronis True Image 2021 is the only data backup and recovery solution with an artificial intelligence based defense against ransomware. It actively detects, stops and automatically reverses the effects of unauthorized encryption. Online Backup allows to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
This Acronis software ensures the security of all of the information on your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts. Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur. Such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash.
Acronis True Image 2021 can backup your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions. And even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Acronis True Image 2021 Key Features:
- Back up what you want, how you want with tools like full image, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and a boot media builder.
- Know everything about your backup at a glance. Track the status of backups, see file sizes, and measure backup speeds, and view color-coded displays of the type of data stored.
- Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection.
- Put your off-site backup in the secure Acronis Cloud. Our data centers are SSAE-16 and Tier III certified to ensure security and availability.
- Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged. Only available with a Premium Subscription.
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data. Not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer. Or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Complete Cyber Protection
Combining reliable backup with proven anti-malware technology, Acronis unique cyber protection solution effectively safeguards all of your data, apps and systems.
- Backup and Recovery. Mirror imaging. Disk cloning. All‑in‑one recovery drives. It’s easy to ensure your data is available for recovery, no matter what happens.
- Anywhere Access. Retrieve any file from your cloud backup, wherever you are, on any device. Manage backups remotely. Enjoy secure file sync and share.
- Innovative Protections. The only personal backup solution that uses AI to stop ransomware and cryptojacking in real time. Offers blockchain data notarization.
Enhanced 2021 Vision
How we access and use data is constantly changing, as are the threats to that data. Your protection must evolve too. With 100+ enhancements and new features, Acronis True Image 2020 keeps you current.
- Automated Dual Protection. Back up locally while simultaneously replicating it in the cloud so you’ve always got a secure off-site copy for recovery.
- Tray Notification Center. Messages pushed to your desktop tray enable you to monitor the status of backups so you can quickly respond to any issues.
- Custom Power Management. Avoid draining your battery by efficiently managing laptop backups. Set a minimum power level or block backups on battery power.
- Back Up on Select Wi-Fi. Where you back up is your choice. Now you can easily avoid the metered connections and public networks that put data at risk.
- Improved Cloud Restores. Enjoy faster performance and a more intuitive experience. Enhanced for even easier navigatation.
Efficient, All-in-one Protection
Acronis True Image 2021 delivers the power of integration, with data protection, cybersecurity, and management features you control from a single intuitive dashboard.
- Versatile. Back up what you want, how you want with tools like mirror imaging, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, cloud-to-cloud Office 365 backups, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and automatic replication of local backups in the cloud.
- Flexible. Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection. Approve specific Wi-Fi networks to avoid potential problems.
- Visual. Know everything about your backup at a glance. Monitor the status of backups with push notifications to your desktop tray. See file sizes, backup speeds, and color-coded displays of the type of data stored with our visual dashboard.
- Compatible. Safeguard your data regardless of where it lives with a solution that supports the latest versions of Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices, as well as virtual machines. Our integrated anti-malware defense is 100% compatible with other anti-virus software.
Secure From The Latest Threats
Acronis integrated AI-powered defense detects and stops ransomware in real time and automatically restores affected files. Last year it successfully defeated 400,000+ attacks. It also prevents cryptomining malware from stealing system resources, slowing performance, and injecting other malware. For 2021, Acronis enhanced it to stop illicit service termination attacks and improved its effectiveness with new machine learning models.
In addition to safely backing up your data in the Acronis Cloud, a subscription to Acronis True Image lets you retrieve any file or folder you want, wherever you have an internet connection. A single license also covers an unlimited number of mobile devices, so all of your family members can enjoy our cloud-based features on their Android or iOS device.
Reliably The Best
Acronis True Image is easy, efficient and secure. Acronis company continually test, innovate, and support their software in ways no competitor can match. In fact, Acronis True Image 2020 features more than 100 enhancements designed to deliver the best personal cyber protection.
Easy to Use, Manage and Access
The need for data privacy and security is greater than ever. Acronis True Image incorporates innovative technology to make sure your data is for your eyes only.
- End-to-End Encryption. Hide your data from prying eyes while it’s in transit, in the cloud, or on your local desktop using password-protected AES-256 encryption.
- Secure Data Centers. Put your off-site backup in the secure Acronis Cloud. Our data centers meet the highest industry standards to ensure security and availability.
- Blockchain Certification. Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged. Only available with a Premium Subscription.
Changes in Acronis True Image 2021 Build 35860 – Update 3:
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- SEC-2721 Local privilege escalation was possible due to a DLL hijacking vulnerability in multiple components. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-35145, CVSS score 6.9 (medium severity). We would like to thank HackerOne researchers @vanitas, @z3ron3, @binary_01 for reporting this to us.
Changes in Acronis True Image 2021 Build 34340:
- The vulnerability assessment identifies the security weaknesses in your operating system and applications.
- The ransomware detection rate is now even higher, due to the implementation of new heuristics.
- Added support for the Windows 10 October 2020 Update.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- TI-181370 Backup fails with the error “no volsnap driver found” on specific OS versions.
- TI-198001 Full antivirus scans do not detect PE (portable executable) malware files that are located in .zip archives.
- TI-203830 Cleaned-up data is shown with the wrong size after cleaning up one or more non-last versions of backups to the Acronis Cloud.
- TI-214884 Antiransomware notifications are not displayed in the tray if one of the required ports is already in use.
- TI-212995 Antiransomware settings are reset to default values after enabling or disabling the feature.
- SEC-1768 Antiransomware microservice did not authenticate inter-service communication. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9450, CVSS score 4.9 (medium severity). We would like to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
Works on multiple platforms:
- Windows 10 (most editions, including May 2020 Update, except for Windows IoT editions)
- Windows 8.1 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 8 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86 x64
Acronis Boot Disk (Original ISO)