AMD Ryzen Master utility is designed to personalize Ryzen processor performance to your taste. The utility provides for up to four profiles to store custom user-defined configurations for both the Ryzen CPU, integrated Radeon Vega graphics and DDR4 memory.
You can adjust active cores, integrated graphics frequency and adjust memory timings, too. Also you can optimize general performance or fine tune for your favorite applications.
The integrated GPU in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processor can also be overclocked for even higher gaming performance when overclocking cores and memory.
Tune up your favorite game, rename the profile and you can easily return to the optimized setting.
Accurate hardware status updates are vital, so AMD Ryzen Master has you covered with both real-time monitoring and a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
AMD Ryzen Master application currently support the following AMD products:
- AMD “Ryzen” Processor family in the AM4 socket infrastructure
- “Ryzen Threadripper” Processor family in the TR4 socket infrastructure
- Referred to in this document as “AMD Ryzen processor,” “Ryzen processor” or “processor” with any exceptions noted.
AMD product overclocking support provided by AMD OverDrive utility and the AMD Ryzen Master application are mutually exclusive.
The OverDrive utility remains the sole AMD-provided overclocking tool for the following AMD products:
- Processor products in the AMD AM3 and AM3+ socket infrastructures
- Processor products in the AMD FM2 and FM2+ socket infrastructures
Ryzen Master also now includes Dynamic Local Mode, an exciting new feature specifically for Threadripper WX Series processors that can automatically improve performance in select applications.
- Adds support for Desktops utilizing AMD Ryzen™ 5000 processors
- Adds Memory Overclocking support for AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D
- Adds support for AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 5000WX processors
- Added Bug Reporting Tool for easy feedback and issue reporting
- Introducing both Auto-Curve optimizer and Manual Curve optimizer for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 processors and AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000WX processors
Minimum System Configuration
- 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors on an AMD X570 motherboard.
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or newer).
- This version can be installed on top of an existing version of Ryzen™ Master, but it is recommended that you uninstall the previous version before installing 188.8.131.523.
- Includes all previous AMD Ryzen™ Master V2.8.x features.
- Not all features are visible or supported on Legacy Processors.