Bulk Image Downloader is an application specifically developed to help you download Full Sized images from almost any web gallery or web forum.
Image Host Support – BID works with almost all popular image hosting sites, such as flickr, imagevenue, imagefap, imageshack, imagebam, etc.
Social Networking Sites – BID supports album downloading from sites such as facebook, myspace, and twitter related hosts like tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com, yfrog.com
Full Sized Images – BID uses an advanced heuristic scoring method to locate full sized images. This means BID can work on most galleries automatically, with no user configuration necessary.
Batch Downloading – Automatically download from huge lists of gallery URLs via the integrated Queue Manager.
Web Browser Integration – BID integrates with IE, Opera, FireFox and Chrome. Just right click inside your browser window and select “Open current page with BID”
Web Forum Support – BID can scan multi page forum threads and quickly extract all image links
Multi Page Gallery Downloads – BID can detect and download from most popular multi page web galleries out of the box.
Password Protected Websites – BID will prompt for user names and passwords if the web site requires them.
Video Downloading – It’s not just for images – BID also supports VIDEO downloading from directly linked video files (.avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mov, .flv, .mp4, etc)
Embedded images – Apart from locating and downloading full sized imaged, BID can also download images embedded on a page
Sequenced image filenames (fusker) – BID supports ‘ranged’ URLs for sequenced image downloading.
Image Validation – BID checks every image to make sure it’s been downloaded correctly. Invalid images are retried automatically.
Resume Downloads – BID will resume downloads from the point at which the connection was broken.
Multi Threaded Downloading – BID can download up to 50 images at once. Download those galleries quickly!
Redirection Resolution -Some sites use image redirection “services” like imagecash, urlcash etc. to display adverts before redirecting to the imagehost. BID automatically resolves these types of links.
File name unmangling – BID will retrieve the correct file name from image hosts that scramble filenames (where possible), such as imagevenue, imagefap.
Generate File names – Optionally create your own sequenced file names for image hosts that scramble the file names,
Export Galleries to HTML or BB Code – Quickly generate gallery code suitable for pasting into web forums.
What’s new in 18.104.22.168? 9 March 2023
- twitter support updated (now works on more than just media pages). Incorrect videos would be downloaded in some cases – fixed.
- imgspice.com support updated
- wordpress image download support updated
- sxypix.com support updated
- auscelebs.net support added
- nhentai.net support updated
- microminimus support updated
- youtube community pages image download support, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/@<name>/community
Scroll the youtube page down to reveal all the images before launching BID directly from the page (right click -> “open current page with BID”) to locate all visible images.
- bunkr.ru video support updated
- dreamstime.com multipage support added
- archived.moe support added
- hotleaks.tv/hotleak.vip support updated. Scroll down the page to reveal all images, then launch BID directly from your browser. Note that right clicking is disabled on these pages so use the BID browser extension button, or press the shortcut Alt+Shift+C to open the current page with BID. BID will locate all visible images.
Special thanks to RADIXX11
(Hook Silent Install Repack) x86
(Hook Silent Install Repack) x64
2 thoughts on “Bulk Image Downloader 6.21”
Installed and attempted to test the x64 version and was hit with an error message “This installation of BID is corrupt.”
The fix is going to properties> Compatibility> Change settings for all users> Run as administrator.
Now opening up the program works fine.