HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools. They support latest components, industry technologies and standards.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 6.14 (November 5, 2019):
- Added preliminary support of Intel Jasper Lake.
- Added reporting of serial number for Voodoo3-5 GPUs.
- Improved support of legacy VGAs/GPUs.
- Fixed support of PCI Configuration Mechanism 2 (Intel Saturn, Neptune).
- Added reporting of Core Performance Order for AMD Matisse.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 5500.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Arcturus.
- Added ability to log sensor alerts.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME ENCORE.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG ZENITH II EXTREME.
- Added monitoring of thermal throttling (HTC, PROCHOT) for AMD Zen family.
- Optimized polling of CPUs.
- Added monitoring of effective (average) CPU clock.
- Enhanced support and added clock monitoring of legacy S3 and ATI graphics adapters.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7B94, MS-7B96, MS-7C59 and MS-7C60.
- Improved support of 3DLabs GLINT, DELTA, GAMMA and Permedia accelerators.
(Useful sensor to read GPU memory error)