HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools. They support latest components, industry technologies and standards.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
- Improved power monitoring of EVGA iCX 20-series GPUs.
- Added temperature monitoring of some legacy NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA SR-3 DARK.
- Improved support of XGI Volari and SiS315/330 GPUs.
- Added option to truncate values in tray icons.
- Improved support of legacy systems with EISA bus.
- Improved driver management.
- Fixed support of Fintek F81866.
- Several minor improvements and additions.
- Added preliminary support of DDR5 SDRAM.
- Improved SPD and TSOD readout on Nehalem-EX and Westmere-EX.
- Optimized HWiNFO32 for legacy systems (Windows 95 supported now too).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel NUC and Compute Element.
- Fixed reporting of DIMM information of HSX and BDX systems.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6687D.
(Useful sensor to read GPU memory error)