HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools. They support latest components, industry technologies and standards.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 6.22 (January 29, 2020):
- Updated reporting of PPT/TDC/EDC limits when OC-Mode active (no limits).
- Added monitoring of Effective CPU Core VID on AMD Zen CPUs.
- Multiple sensor items can now be configured at once via settings.
- Added support of selective sensor items for logging.
- Improved FCLK monitoring on AMD Zen2.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X570 Creator and X570 AQUA.
- Updated USB ID database.
- Improved reporting of advanced parameters on AMD Zen2-based CPUs/APUs.
- Added monitoring of advanced parameters on AMD Zen1-based CPUs/APUs.
- Added monitoring of C-State residency on AMD Zen CPUs/APUs.
- Fixed reporting of DIMM SPD information on Supermicro H11SS series.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT.
- Added support of Aquacomputer Octo.
- Added ability to use simple formulas (including other sensor values) for custom sensors.
- Added support of Corsair H115i RGB PRO XT.
(Useful sensor to read GPU memory error)