Batch script(s) to automate the activation of supported Windows and Office products using local KMS server emulator, or external server.
– The script is designed not to override the permanent activation of products (Windows or Office), only non-activated products will be KMS-activated (if supported).
– The script correctly handle Windows 10 multi-editions-coexistence (since version 1607) to avoid changing current edition or override retail activation.
– The ultimate feature of this solution when installed, it will provide 24/7 activation, whenever the system itself request it (renewal, reactivation, hardware change, Edition upgrade, new Office…), without needing interaction from user.
– Some security programs will report infected files due KMS emulating, this is false-positive, as long as you download the file from this trusted Home Page.
Therefore, temporary suspend Antivirus realtime protection, or exclude the downloaded file and extracted folder from scanning to avoid quarantine.
If you are installing Auto Renewal setup then you also need to exclude this file:
Version History From Version 10 To 38
38: Enhanced Auto C2R-R2V. PUBLIC variable to extract ReadMeAIO.html. Show message for error 0xC004F035 on Windows 7.
37: Minor release. Improved auto Office C2R Retail to Volume conversion.
36: New features and code improvements. More info.
35: Bug fixes and improvements. More info.
34: Bug fixes. More info.
33: Enhanced sppsvc/osppsvc detection. Added more command line switches. More info.
32: Revamp. More info.
31: Updated SppExtComObjHook.dll, Enhanced permanent activation detection
30: Updated SppExtComObjHook.dll/ReadMe.txt. Activate-Local.cmd can change RenewalInterval/ActivationInterval directly
29: Code improvement, replaced key.vbs with key.cmd
28: Bug fix, enhanced Office C2R detection
27: Updated SppExtComObjHook.dll. Support for Windows 10 KMS 2038
26: Fixes and improvements. More info.
25: New unified SppExtComObjHook.dll
24: New GVLKs (EnterpriseS 2019, Server 2019, ServerRdsh RS5)
23: New unified SppExtComObjPatcher.dll
22: New GVLKs (Office 2019, Windows 10 Lean)
21: Support for Office 2019 SKUs
20: Fixes and improvements. More info.
19: Fixed missing KMS variables in setupcomplete.cmd script
18: Fixes and improvements. More info.
17: Added Windows 10 Education to multi-edition combination. Categorized GVLKs.
16: Support/Fix for Windows 10 ProfessionalWorkstation. GVLKs for ServerStandardACor, ServerDatacenterACor.
15: Workaround for Windows 10 Pro/ProEdu/Enterprise combination. Support for new SKUs. Fix for EnterpriseG Remaining Period.
14: Revert to check installed Edition with DISM
13: Fixed missing osppsvc.exe hook entries
12: Fixed bug on pre Windows10, added support for EnterpriseG
10: support for Windows 10 / Server 2016
AIO vs. Traditional
The KMS_VL_ALL_AIO fork has these differences and extra features compared to the traditional KMS_VL_ALL:
- Portable all-in-one script, easier to move and distribute alone.
- All options and configurations are accessed via easy-to-use menu.
- Combine all the functions of the traditional scripts (Activate, AutoRenewal-Setup, Check-Activation-Status, setupcomplete).
- Required binary files are embedded in the script (including ReadMeAIO.html itself), using ascii encoder by @BAU [AveYo].
- The needed files get extracted (decoded) later on-demand, via Windows PowerShell.
- Simple text colorization for some menu options (for easier differentiation).
- Auto administrator elevation request.
Supported Products (This tool will activate below product)
- Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 (all official editions, except Windows 10 S)
- Windows 7 (Enterprise /N/E, Professional /N/E, Embedded Standard/POSReady/ThinPC)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019
- Office Volume 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019
- Office Retail
- Windows Editions which do not support KMS activation by design:
Windows Evaluation Editions
- Windows 7 (Starter, HomeBasic, HomePremium, Ultimate)
- Windows 10 (Cloud “S”, IoTEnterprise, IoTEnterpriseS, ProfessionalSingleLanguage… etc)
- Windows Server (Server Foundation, Storage Server, Home Server 2011… etc)
These editions are only KMS-activatable for 45 days at max:
- Windows 10 Home edition variants
- Windows 8.1 Core edition variants, Pro with Media Center, Pro Student
These editions are only KMS-activatable for 30 days at max:
- Windows 8 Core edition variants, Pro with Media Center
AIO standalone script:
File: KMS_VL_ALL_AIO-38f.7z SHA-1: 3ea670b9e802f821e0c47bd70b2ddd4782c1f209 SHA-256: d49cda34b034eb7c8facda0e0ad80951acb00bbfafcf3809abd4eaa52bfa979b 7z file password: 2020