WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format
Features of WinRAR:
• Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
• WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
• WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
• WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
• WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
• WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
• WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
• WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
Version 5.90 beta 2 1. Added extraction support for GZIP archives with optional header checksum field. 2. If non-existent path was specified as a start-up folder in WinRAR settings, previous versions displayed an empty file list. Now the current folder is used instead. 3. Bugs fixed: a) beta 1 could produce corrupt archives when using small 128 KB - 1 MB compression dictionaries with delta or executable compression and source data size exceeding the dictionary size. Version 5.90 beta 1 1. RAR compression speed is improved for CPUs with 16 and more cores. 2. "Fastest" method (-m1 command line equivalent) typically achieves a higher compression ratio for highly compressible data types when creating RAR5 archives. 3. Maximum number of utilized threads is increased from 32 to 64. Command line -mt<threads> switch accepts values from 1 to 64. 4. "Multithreading" parameter on "General" page of WinRAR settings is replaced with "Threads" input field, where you can specify the desired number of CPU threads. It can take values from 1 to maximum number of available logical CPU units. 5. WinRAR displays packed and unpacked folder sizes when browsing archive contents. 6. "Total folders" field is added to list of archive parameters displayed by WinRAR "Info" command. Same field is added to "Archive" page in archive properties in Windows Explorer. 7. Window including a progress bar and "Cancel" button is displayed if reading archive contents takes noticeable time. It can be useful for archive formats with slower access to contents, such as large TAR based archives like .tar.gz and tar.bz2. 8. Archiving and extraction progress windows, also as progress windows for some other commands, can be resized. 9. "Repair" performance for RAR5 archives with recovery record and without data shifts is improved. It deteriorated in WinRAR 5.80 and is now restored to original level. 10. Password prompt is not issued when performing recovery record based repair for RAR5 archives with encrypted file names. This command can be performed without providing a password. 11. If folder for converted archives in "Convert archives" command does not exist, WinRAR attempts to create it. Previous versions failed to create converted archives in non-existent destination folder. 12. Added extraction support for GZIP archives with optional header checksum field. 13. Bugs fixed: a) "Repair" command could erroneously display "Recovery record is corrupt" message when processing an archive with valid recovery record. This message did not prevent further repair operation; b) if quick open information option was set to "Do not add" in default compression profile and this profile was loaded by some command or dialog, WinRAR ignored quick open information when browsing contents of RAR archives. For example, it happened after opening archiving or password dialogs; c) Ctrl+C "Copy" shortcut key did not work in archive comment window; d) if "Put each file to separate archive" and "Archives in subfolders" options were set, WinRAR ignored the destination path specified in archive name field.
Special build with latest windows 10 theme.
20/12/2018 – Change installer registered mode/ pack. Winrar auto pick license and using original installer for easy update. Setting updated to use maximum compression.
10/1/2020 – Fixed setting using INF. Chinese edition using retail original edition.
(Registered Repack 5.90)
(Chinese Registered Repack Winrar 中文版 5.80 无广告)