With Headphones Equalizer and its set of tools, you will be able to create apply equalizations that will adapt to the headphones you are wearing. Any brand and model is supported!
Download the app and start adding new headphones to your stash. In the process you can choose to calibrate them with the automatic procedure or manually. To further tune your audio experience, use the bass boost and the correction attenuation.
Once you are set, start the equalizer and forget about it by activating the Autogenre function, Headphones Equalizer will try to retrieve the current artist genre.
List of features:
– Headphone stash: add as many you want! (buy the Premium contents to add more than one item)
– Headphone calibration: measure frequencies sound intensity to adjust the equalization
– Headphone profile equalization: set a base equalization to adapt the sound experience
– Headphone correction: switch this feature to automatically apply the profile equalization
– Headphone Equalizer Online: register to the app and start uploading your headphones profiles and custom equalization to share, save on the cloud and download
– Bass boost, Correction attenuation and Virtualizer: use the knobs to achieve the perfect sound for your ears
Bass, Midrange, Treble: use the three knob for a total audio control
– Autogenre: retrieve current song genre and switch equalization according to it (Premium)
– Integrated music player and system volume controls: manage the system volume and the default music player without leaving the app
– Quick notification access: use the notification to quickly change the current equalization or access the app
– Custom equalizations: add your equalization to the headphone list
– Backup and restore your headphone stash (restore only supported with Premium contents)
Supported music players:
– Google Play Music
– Pandora Music
– Most players in Play Store
If your music player isn’t working, please write us, we’ll try to help you make it work!
Current languages: English, Italian, Русский, Indonesian
If you wish to translate the app, please contact the developer, thanks!
BILLING: to unlock Premium contents
BOOT: to activate the enable on device start option
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used for Autogenre, Headphone Equalizer Online and license verification
RECORD_AUDIO: used during the calibration process
CAPTURE_AUDIO_OUTPUT & MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: used to make all audio enhancements and the visualizer works
WRITE_INTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: necessary for data handling and headphone database import/export
READ_LOGS: used in crash reports generation
WARNING! THIS UPDATE WILL REMOVE ALL YOUR PROFILES
You will need to redo the calibration process. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
– Fixes the problem with the Premium version purchase
– Fixes minor bugs and glitches
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 213dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.