Web Tools is a multifunctional tool for managing your websites.
With Web Tools you can: Work with files(ftp client), monitor the stability of your sites by ip address, manage the server with telnet or ssh client and test new features. This is a must-have app for system administrators and web developers.
• FTP & SFTP client
• Utility for HTTP tests
• Reachability – Check availability by ip address
• Internet speed test
• Source code editor
• SSH client
• And much more …
The Web Tools application provides access to the most popular utilities that network administrators and web developers use on their computers. Web Tools has a simple, intuitive interface, through which you can configure your site in minutes and check its stability. The app is improved continuously. Its developers allow for customer opinions and modify the product offering new, more functional and handy versions. The app’s benefits go far beyond the above list. However, even those mentioned are enough to dismiss doubts, download the Web Tools to your smartphone and assess advantages from using them right now.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Remove the rate option;
- Remove all promo apps;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.