This app is the version without Advertising of “WIFI WPS WPA TESTER”.
If you did not try the free version, we suggest to not buy this premium version.
Do you want to know if your Wireless Access Point is vulnerable to the WPS protocol?
Wps Wpa Tester is the app that you need!
With this app, you can try the connection to an Wi-Fi Access Point via WPS PIN.
PINs are calculated with several algorithms throught MAC Address and there are others PINs included in a local database for many Access Point.
Luckily just a small part of Wireless Access Point are vulnerable to WPS protocol.
If you will find out that your Access Point has WPS protocol enabled, we suggest to disable it.
The purpose of the app is educational to let the customers know about vulnerability of their own Access Point.
There are many connection mode with this app and you can try the bruteforce mode either.
App also discovers if an Access Point with WPS enabled is invulnerable (WPS LOCKED).
App allows users with root permissions to see Wi-Fi passwords saved.
Some important Notes:
App needs root permissions for devices with Android version < 5.0 (LOLLIPOP).
For devices with Android >= 5.0 you can test the PINs with this app and you can connect, but you cannot see the password without root permissions.
Use this app only with your own AP for do not go against the law.
Several Bug fixes
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Promo apps removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.