So I was annoyed not having an LED notification light on OnePlus 6T so I tried to make one of my own.
As OP6T has amoled display whenever a desired notification comes the app brings in a black screen with notification LED looking animation.
To use it:
1. Disable Ambient Display and any battery optimisation for the app.
2. Give notification access permission.
3 Select apps you want notifications for, by choosing a color
Note: On successfully selecting a color for an app the text in which the App name is written should change to that color
For MIUI 11 devices make sure that AutoStart is enabled in App Info. Also check “Show on lock screen” permission in other settings.
1. Change LED animation time.
2. Change LED colours.
3. Change LED position.
4. Notify for missed calls.
5. Change LED size (Premium required!)
6. Add Downtime (Premium required!)
Premium version can be bought within the app to unlock all features!
Added new icons for LED
Use sliders for LED size change
Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.